CYCo Business Unaffected with Fire at Deck Restaurant 210820

Sad news for The Deck Restaurant after such a successful two weeks from launch. X Beat II was unaffected. Picture taken 220820 – no external damage seen to restaurant – all confined to interior – I understand that the intention is to repair and refit over the next couple of weeks. I look forward to their resumption of business.

Normal Service for Customer Contact

Our Administration for contacting customers is up to date. We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience caused over the past 10 days.

Admin Block – Imminent!

Sorry to my recent contacts for the delay in getting back to you – busy days with my customers – will endeavour to catch up over the next week in between being out on the water.

X Beat II is FULLY BOOKED UNTIL FRIDAY 28/08/20

Except for RYA Powerboat Courses (possibly from 01/08/20 to be confirmed) – we are fully booked – Dates in September are free to be booked currently.

2020 Summer Season – Back in Business!

See our Home Page for what services we can offer for the 2020 Summer Season.

Covid19 – Aweigh Anchor?

Looking forward this week (by Friday lunchtime) to defining the way we can resume our services in consultation with the RYA. Also an eye on England’s rules if more relaxed (from 06/07/20) but focused in terms of losing our key asset at Cardiff – the non-tidal Bay.

Covid19 – June 2020 Update

In Wales the guidance allows only reacreational boating, a 5 mile travel radius,  with another group, then socially distanced in the outdoors. The better news is that notice has been given to ‘non-essential’ retail to resume around about 22nd June 2020 (including hair salons) – this maybe our opportunity for sail yacht operations and control measures are being put in place  – powerboat training likely to be July at the earliest with significant control measures (an optimistic view).

Covid19 Update

Lock-down continues in Wales, with some slight ease in England – DEFRA is stating that skipper charters are possible in Stage 3 (so early July at earliest) – If delay continues in Wales then it MAY be possible to resume some operations from Portishead Marina – Will be keeping this under continual review. Let’s get Boating Again!

Covid-19 Company Update

Frustration at the Spring fair winds and weather we have had lately has been testing – Plenty of refit thinking and activities going on behind the scenes – Looking forward to publishing these as soon as we get notice of any easing of lock-down – Thanks to all my customers for agreeing to postpone – Like you all cannot wait to get back on the water and messing around on boats.

Covid19 – Company Revew

Unfortunately no indication of when the Lock-Down will relax – Really disappointing missing these fair wind days for being out on the water – As soon as we can we will resume our operations – Meantime keep safe – Peter

Copyright © 2015 Swansea Yacht Company Limited
Company Registration Number: 7605742